A jacketed vessel is a container that is intended for controlling temperature of its contents, by using a cooling or heating "jacket" around the vessel from side to side which a cooling or heating fluid is extend.
In identify jacketed pressure vessels; the choice of a jacket frequently comes down to economy, weight and flexibility of the heating or cooling obligation. Heat transfer competence is another significant deliberation when decide on which jacketed pressure vessel alternative best suits your needs. Each jacket option provides dissimilar benefits to the overall purpose and presentation of the pressure vessel.
A jacket is a cavity exterior to the vessel that permits the uniform exchange of heat among the fluid circulating in it and the walls of the vessel. There are more than a few types of jackets, depending on the design. It can mainly use by Pharmaceutical, cosmetics and food industries.
It can mainly use by Pharmaceutical, cosmetics and food industries.
- Function of Jacketed mixing Vessel to blend the product and keep the temperature constant.
- Jacketed mixing Vessel would be the cGMP standard (Built as per Good Engineering Practice and to comply)
- SS 316 contact parts and Mild Steel non-contact parts.
- Vertical, cylindrical with dished top &bottom, welded top dish, Leg/ Lugs Supported with cooling /heating water jacket
- Vessel Type would be Cylindrical vertical with welded top & bottom dish end with Non GMP Model.
- Working Volume would be 50ltr to 25,000ltr
- Type of Agitator and Agitator Mounting would be Propeller type and Bottom entry respectively.
- Control Panel would be Flame proof operating panel with mild steel powder coated ( Non-Flame Proof) power panel.
- Surface finish of SS Internal Finish and SS External Finish would be Mirror 240 Grit and Matt 180 Grit respectively.
- Atmospheric, Vacuum or Pressure Operation.
- Plain, Jacket for heating & cooling.
- Option for Heating by steam, hot water or tharic fluid oil & Electric heater.
- Thermal Insulated.
- Mechanicals or Electro polishing of internal surface.
- Welded, flanged or hinged type cover
- Integrated Cleaning in Place-CIP.
- Sterilizing In Place-SIP as an Option.
- Option for mounting on legs or flange.
- Portable execution on request.
- Validation protocols & Instrumentation celebration.
VARIABLE SPEED AGITATION :
- Agitator can be top or bottom driven or magnetically driven.
- Propeller type, Anchor type provided with High speed disperser or rotor-stator homogenizer.
- Single or double mechanical seal.
TURN KEY PROCESS LINE :
- For production, filtration, transfer and storage solution.
- Pre reparation vessels.
- Inline homogenizer.
- Inter Connecting Pipe
- Solid or sugar Charging System
- Working Platform.
AUTOMATION AVAILABLE, APPROPRIATE FOR THE INTENDED PROCESS FUNCTION, INCLUDING CIP AND SIP :
- Controls of all function by PLC Controls with HMI Touch screen.
- Level controls by means of capacitance probe or electronic load cells.
- Digital indication and controls of all process parameters for Process time, agitator speed, temperature, pressure & level.
Jacketed Vessels with top disc with flange & bottom Homogenizer
Jacketed Vessels with welded top disc with top drive Stirrer, Agitator & Homogenizer
Jacketed Reactor with flange top disc with top drive agitator
Jacketed Reactor with welded top disc with top drive agitator
Plain Reactor with welded top disc with top drive agitator
Jacketed Vessels with welded top disc with top drive Stirrer
Plain Tank with welded top disc with top drives agitator
Plain Storage Tank with cone bottom
Plain Vertical Storage Tank with welded top disc
Plain Horizontal Storage Tank
Plain Floating Tank
Moveable vessel- Stirrer & Pressure vessel
Vacuum Concentrating Tank with Condenser & receiver
Type of mixer stirrer for tank , Vessels & Reactor